Managing Covid-19 in Westside
After a period of lockdown for a couple of months and then cautiously opening our doors for just half days, we’re now back to 5 days a week, full-time operation here at Westside.
ALL STAFF ARE DOUBLE VACCINATED
We’re serious about ensuring the safety of our staff and patients and we’re following NSW Health infection control protocols so please:
- QR Sign-in when you arrive
- Wear a mask in the clinic
- Alcohol-based hand sanitiser is available for patients on arrival
- Only bring someone with you if you need assistance or an interpreter
- Just one parent with your child please
- Only five patients are permitted in our Waiting Room
We are following strict infection-control procedures in the clinic
- Counter Screens separate patients from our Reception Staff
- All equipment including headphones, response buttons, toys and furniture is wiped down with alcohol-based wipes after each patient
We are also providing Tele-Health consultations for our hearing aid clients who are unable to attend the clinic at this time.
Please don’t attend the clinic if you are feeling unwell or have flu-like symptoms OR if you have been in contact with someone who has had Covid-19 in the past 14 days.
Thank you and Stay Safe