Listed here are the diagnostic test procedures provided at both Westside Hearing and Balance Clinic - Auburn and The Hearing Clinic - Bankstown.
- Pure Tone Audiometry
- Play Audiometry
- Visual Response Orientation Audiometry - VROA
- Oto-Acoustic Emission Testing - OAE
- Acoustic Reflex and Reflex Decay Testing
- Auditory Brainstem Responses - ABR
- Cortical Evoked Response Audiometry - CERA
- Hearing Aid Assessments
- Central Auditory Processing Assessments
- Video Nystagmography - VNG or also called ENG ( ONLY at Westside Hearing and Balance Clinic) This is an assessment of vestibular function - the part of the inner ear that controls balance. Patients are referred for this test when they are experiencing dizziness, vertigo, unsteadiness, ataxia, falls and loss of balance.